Mind The Gap

This is my novel which I will be attempting to write during the month of November as part of National Novel Writing Month, as I'm in England, I'm doing my bit to make it International Novel Writing Month. I'm really not sure I'll actually manage to finish, but I will give it a go. Obviously writing to a deadline of one month is by definition going to be rushed, so please, if you do spot mistakes it'd be great if you'd let me know, I'd also love any feedback, constructive criticism etc.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Aaargh I haven't had time to write today

Nooo, now i'll have to write 4000 words tomorrow. I blame ebay with their free listings day. Why did that have to be this month? Honestly, evil people. Well apart from the fact that it allows me to at least try and offload some rubbish, er, I mean quality lovely goods, onto other people.

Will try to catch up tomorrow. Only I have to admit I was having a little writer's block and being sick of the story, which could be a problem this far in, unless someone wakes up and it was all a dream :-) don't worry, I won't do that to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home